Natural breast enhancement has received a great deal of media coverage in the last couple of decades. Much of this attention has been focused on the pros and cons of various breast enhancement products.
It arose largely due to the negative publicity that certain kinds of breast implants were getting. Natural breast enhancement was being explored as a possible safer alternative to surgical implants.
Natural breast enhancement products like pills or cream have been around for centuries. Generally speaking, the term “natural breast enhancement” refers to any non-surgical methods for increasing bra cup size (or at least creating the appearance of bigger breasts).
In addition to breast products like pills and creams, it can also refer to products like “push-up” bras and chest exercises designed to enhance the appearance of the chest.
When breast implant manufacturers began getting sued for the alleged problems that their products caused, the “natural” breast enhancement product market exploded. So many new products and “remedies” have hit the market since the late eighties and early nineties that it’s been difficult to keep track of them all.
Nearly every single natural breast enhancement products manufacturer made similar claims. They marketed them as being safe, natural (even healthy) and non-invasive. In fact, most of them claimed to be the “best” product on the market.
Obviously not every natural breast enhancement product can be the “best.” In fact, a significant number of these earlier versions of breast enlargement pills and creams turned out to be little better than “snake oil” when it came to increasing cup size. Some were even discovered to have questionable health effects.
Tighter regulations on the natural health supplement industry in recent years have made it harder for ineffective and dangerous products to reach store shelves and customers. However, the market is still rife with natural breast enhancement products that really don’t do what they claim to do.
How, then, can you really be sure that you aren’t pouring money down a black hole when it comes to natural breast enhancement? Start by looking for products that contain these herbal ingredients:
- Dong Quai (Angelica chinesis): The root of this Chinese plant is said to increase estrogen production in the body.
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare): A common ingredient in cooking, fennel seed is sometimes used to treat PMS, menopause symptoms and other female hormonal imbalance problems. It is said to increase the size of breast tissue.
- Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum): This seed contains diosgenin which has properties similar to estrogen.
- Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus): The root of this plant has estrogen-like properties.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinales): This common plant has properties that stimulate secretion of estrogen which contributes to the formation of breast tissue.
- Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum): The entire plant is used in breast enhancement products. It contains phytoestrogens which mimic the natural hormones that stimulate breast growth.
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale): The leaf of this plant is said to contribute to breast tissue growth. New evidence suggests it may also increase protection against breast cancer.
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate): Vitamin E has many known medicinal benefits, including antioxidant properties. It is this characteristic that is said to contribute to youthful elasticity in body tissues, including that in the breasts.
- L-Tyrosine: This is an amino acid needed to produce neurotransmitters in the body. It’s addition to breast enhancement products help to balance out the activity of the other ingredients.
In addition to natural health supplements for breast enhancement, there are a number of exercises that can also be performed to increase cup size. These exercises can be done in conjunction with a supplement or on their own.